Creating Time™ is geared towards children ages 6 -11 years old. The Company provides a monthly subscription service for ideas and instructions. The Creating Time™ activities will be sent out in the beginning of the month.
Creating Time™ activities are delivered by email once a week. A month’s subscription includes: an initial email with a shopping list for the month and four weekly emails, each one with the details for that week’s activities. If you sign up in the middle of the month, you will receive the monthly shopping list and you will start receiving the weekly activities from that point.
We do our best to provide fun and easy to understand activities. If you have any complaints, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
Your Information and Privacy
• Creating Time may use the information provided on the form to bring you the information and services requested. This personal information will not be disclosed nor used again for marketing purposes without permission.
• The Company takes common precautions to preserve, as far as possible, the confidentiality of information including account information. In cases not controlled by the Company and / or arising from a supreme power, the Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the Customer if this information is lost and / or used unauthorized.
• The Company undertakes not to use the information provided to it by the Buyers but to enable the purchase on a sales site and in accordance with any law.
• The “Submit” button constitutes consent for Creating Time or its behalf to use this personal information to provide you with information about the products and additional information via email or other, about services and resources related to the company’s Creating Time products
• When you click the “Checkout” button, we will keep the following personal information (“PII”) in your account: • Your first name, last name and delivery address (together, “Your shipping information”) • Your credit card number, CVV code Of your credit card, your credit card expiration date, and billing targeting (collectively, your “billing information”). The Site may collect certain anonymous information about your use of the Website through web analytics technologies, including, but not limited to, cookies and web beacons. Examples of this anonymous information are: your operating system, date and time of use, geographic information and device type.
Intellectual Property Rights
• All intellectual property rights on the Site, including the trademarks, patents, copyrights, designs, methods, trade secrets and software used on the Website are the property of the Company’s sole proprietors. These rights apply, including but not limited to website design, drawings, photographs, images, graphics, text, all information displayed on the site and any other details related to the operation of the site.
• It is strictly prohibited to copy and / or reproduce and / or distribute and / or publish and / or display and / or use the information and / or take any action, directly or indirectly, which is a violation or infringement of the Company’s intellectual property unless permitted by the Company Explicitly in writing and in mind.
• You may not use any part of this site or its content, the database of the site, lists or product names displayed on the site.
Subscription and Cancellation
The subscription to Creating Time™ renews automatically every month and can be cancelled at any point. In order to cancel, send an email to email@example.com and we will cancel your subscription.
If the Company, in its sole discretion, believes you have breached these Terms, the Company may terminate or suspend your subscription at any time without notice. Under no circumstances will the Company refund any fees you have already paid.
Policy with regard to children
Purchasing items will allow a valid credit card user who is over 18 years of age.
If the user is a minor (under the age of 18) or is not entitled to take legal action without the permission of a guardian, you are required to notify your parents and / or your legal guardians (the “parents”) of these Bylaws and obtain their consent to perform any activity, of any kind, As part of the site. Parents have a responsibility to inform minors who wish to browse the website regarding the Bylaws as well as to monitor minors’ activities so that minors act in accordance with the terms of these Bylaws. Any activity carried out by the minors on the site constitutes consent of the minors and / or parents to the extent stated in the Terms and Conditions.
Address: Nachal Noam 5, Beit Shemesh, Israel