This Shavuos, connect with your kids as they prepare a cool pop-up card for their father!
What you will need:
- The download below, preferably printed on bristol (card stock), but if you only have regular paper that is also fine.
- Crayons or markers
- Print out the file and color in both sides of the card (the pages with flowers on them) and fold in half.
- Assembling the table: Cut out the pieces of the table, color them and fold on the dotted lines.
- Glue down the glue tabs where they are marked, and glue the legs to each other. It should look like this:
- Fold the table top down the middle and position it on top of the legs, so the fold is at the meeting point of the legs. Glue table top onto the legs:
- Glue the bottom of the table legs to the center of the card, so the table fold is on the card fold like this:
- Now it’s time to make the sefer to put on the table! Cut out the cover and pages, fold them and staple them together in the center.
- Carefully glue the sefer to the table so the fold matches up.
- Write a personal message.
- Close the card and watch it pop out at you when you open it!