Spend time connecting with your kids while mapping out your neighborhood (or create your own neighborhood)!
All you need is the printable below, four blank pieces of paper, a pair of scissors, a glue stick and markers (optional).
The printable includes:
- Roads (both straight and curved)
- Walking paths (both straight and curved)
- Traffic circles
- Park Benches
- Apartment buildings
- Attach four pieces of paper together, creating a large rectangle.
- Print out the download below and cut out the different pieces.
- Start mapping out your neighborhood (or create your own!)
- Glue the pieces where they belong.
- Optional: Color in the map.
Here are two examples (The first one is a real neighborhood, the second one is made up):
We hope you enjoy this activity!